9.01.2010

Tufted Beds Revisted

The debate is still out as to which style tufted bed I will ultimately purchase. I really love the masculine look of black leather and I especially love the texture leather brings to a room. Mixed with white, gray, and different colored woods, I think it's super sleek and stylish, yet has that worn in look that I love.

My other absolute favorite is white. It's clean, it's cozy, it's feminine, and practically ANY color combo or design would work with it. I love how it can transition from modern to traditional and it's super plush which is how I want my bed to be.
A bold color like turquoise sure makes a statement especially with mirrored accent furniture, I love the color going on here!


What's your favorite style tufted bed???

5 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Any and All!! Love tufted headboards, and there are endless options to choose from. Good luck attempting to decide...Janell

Sandy said...

I really like the black leather but the aqua is stunning. Love that color!

a lovely being said...

Hi! I'm just coming across your blog for the first time now-- I love! just added you to my reader. I'm a big fan of all tufted headboards. I'd love to get the one that gwyneth had in her 2008 house + garden editorial... if only it were not $10,000 (literally). I'm thinking of getting this (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=14182471&parentid=A_FURN_FURNITURE_BED&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=126&navAction=poppushpushpush&color=&pushId=A_FURN_FURNITURE_BED&popId=A_FURN_FURNITURE&prepushId=A_DECORATE&selectedProductSize=) from urban.. I've been eyeing it for years!

xx fallon

Sarah said...

I agree with you - the leather one, you can make it as masculine as you want, as chic as you want or even soften it up. The second one is beautiful too x

Chelle said...

Oh, tufted headboards.. so elegant, yet so modern at the same time. I think my favourite would have to be the classic white.. I'm a sucker for white because it's just a beautiful blank canvas waiting to be accented with colour!

Did I mention how much I love your blog? Love.

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...