4.13.2011

Olivia's Hair




 I don't hate this woman.  Who would have thought that "Olivia from The City" would become a stylish fashion icon???  Not I, of course, but I have since moved on from thinking she was the mean girl tormenting Whitney, to just simply adoring her style, especially that gorgeous hair!  
 I have officially moved on from idolizing Jen Aniston's hair (Ok it only took 15 years)!  My new favorite 'do is a one length shoulder skimming cut a la Ms. Palermo.  
 I think this is one of the chicest hairstyles any woman can pull off and I just love the rich brown color of Olivia's hair.  It's so natural and so stunning and so youthful!  


 I took some pics of Olivia with me when I decided to change up my hair recently.  My hair had gotten really long (I love long hair), and layered, and I felt like I was resembling a Real Housewive of Wherever (if you watch Bravo, you know what I mean - btw, I am obsessed with all the Real Housewives, it's my favorite show, but I just don't want to look like them, especially the OC ones!)  

 So once my bangs grow out, I'm gonna rock this haircut!  I'm all about changing my hair now.  








What are your thoughts?  Do you like this hairstyle?  Is there something you want to do to your hair, but haven't?  I say try something new, experiment, have fun, and break out of your old look!  It's just hair.  It grows!

4 comments:

A Galvin said...

I love this post. I had forgotten how much I despised her - partly because she is very striking. And you're right - that hair is to die for! And the color - it's like a really slight ombre (sp?) - perfect brown! brown hair, brown eyes - it's the best! haha.... xoxo

Stephanie said...

Okay, can we please talk about the amazing bags she carries in almost all these photos? Especially dig the crocodile envelope clutch!

Hope your first week back to work went well!

Stephanie
www.1sweetlemon.blogspot.com

i-Spy said...

I am obsessed with Olivia Palermo and all her adorable outfits. Despite, her "hater" attitude, I always enjoyed watching her in The City. I think this hair looks great on her, and I think she's such a trendsetter.

The Glam Lamb said...

Yeah.... her style is pretty bananas!!!!!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...