1.11.2013

Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls

I'm not one for resolutions, but one of my goals for 2013 is to blog more.  2012 was a crazy busy year for me and I thought I could do it all and quickly realized I couldn't.   I was pregnant and sick practically everyday and still had to care for my active 2 year old boy, all while working full time growing my team at The Creative Group.  Something had to give, and that was this blog and lack of posts.       
Now that I will be returning to work soon, I've been slowly revamping my wardrobe and was inspired by this image of my favorite fashionista Olivia Palermo wearing a Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls dress.  I looked on the website and to my luck, it's now on sale so I ordered it for only $25!  I mean, you can't get any cheaper than that for a work dress!!!  
I also bought this LBD for $25 that Katie Holmes was wearing at the premiere.  Crossing my fingers they fit!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...